Solutions To Flex About!
Led by a carefully selected team with over 200 years combined experience in human resources outsourcing, insurance, safety & risk management, payroll processing, and business management, CEOHR, Inc. provides “high-touch”, cloud-based, industry-specific HR solutions to small and medium-sized businesses throughout the United States. We provide HR outsourcing services to our client companies through co-employment. We become the administrative employer, while the Client becomes the worksite employer. You’ll get access to time-saving technology that merges the critical administrative tasks of payroll, human resources, workers’ compensation, loss control, and employee benefits administration all onto one platform.
Core Services Include:
- Human Resources Management
- Applicant Tracking System
- Payroll & Tax Administration
- Employee Benefits & Administration
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance & Risk Management
CEOHR Value Preposition
- Single Sign On HRIS Technology Solution for Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, Time Keeping, Payroll, Workers’ Compensation, Benefits, & HR.
- Complete Benefits Administration including multiple national carriers, Cobra, ACA, 1095’s, HSA, FSA, Section 125, Billing Reconciliation, Adds/Deletes, Open Enrollments, and policy questions.
- National Master Supplemental Program with MetLife & APL offering guarantee issue life insurance, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Cancer, Accident, & GAP products.
- Coverage under CEOHR National Workers’ Compensation policy with A Rated Service American Insurance Company.
- Complete Unemployment Administration including claims management.
- Comprehensive HR Services including, E-learning, supervisory training, employee handbooks, job descriptions, employee issues, background checks, e verify, etc.
- EPLI Master Policy – covering sexual harassment, EEOC, ADA, FMLA, ADEA, and Title VII claims.
- Multi-State Expertise – access to employment specialists.
- Multiple Employer 401k plan eliminating costly annual audit fees while reducing both plan and administrative expenses
- Risk Mitigation Strategy – employment risk is shared.
- Improve buying power while reducing HR administrative costs.