Oil and gas prices are down….your labor burden should be too. CEOHR can help. Born in the oil patch, CEOEnergy works closely with energy firms to help control costs, and reduce the risks associated with being an energy sector employer in today’s marketplace. When we apply our drive and expertise to your organization, we add value all around – putting productive hours back in your day, the energy back in your energy business, and a few more dollars back in your pocket until the market rebounds.
Why Choose CEOHR?
- Increase productivity and profitability
- Reduce the amount of time spent on unprofitable, employee-related administrative functions
- Improve governmental compliance
- Improve worksite safety
- Lower workers’ compensation insurance expenses. Governing codes allowed are 1321, 1322, 6202, 6203, 6206, 6213, 6214, 6216, 6233, 6237, 6238, 7515, 8113, and 8601 (other codes can be considered).
- Expand employee benefit offerings, comprehensive benefits administration and lower major medical insurance expenses
- Access comprehensive temporary and permanent staffing solutions including out-of-state, offshore, deep water or international to expand business opportunities
- Attract and retain the best possible workforce