Oil and gas prices are down….your labor burden should be too. CEOHR can help. Born in the oil patch, and designed in conjunction with the Texas Alliance of Energy Producers (TAEP), CEOEnergy works closely with TAEP members to help control costs, and reduce the risks associated with being an energy sector employer in today’s marketplace. When we apply our drive and expertise to your organization, we add value all around – putting productive hours back in your day, the energy back in your energy business, and a few more dollars back in your pocket until the market rebounds.
Why Choose CEOHR?
- Endorsed by the Texas Alliance of Energy Producers
- Increase productivity and profitability
- Reduce the amount of time spent on unprofitable, employee-related administrative functions
- Improve governmental compliance
- Improve worksite safety
- Lower workers’ compensation insurance expense via TAEP’s Texas Mutual Safety Group Program. Governing codes allowed are 1321, 1322, 6202, 6203, 6206, 6213, 6214, 6216, 6233, 6237, 6238, 7515, 8113, and 8601 (other codes can be considered).
- Expand employee benefit offerings, and lower major medical insurance expenses via the exclusive insurance solutions available only to Texas energy industry employers
- Access comprehensive temporary and permanent staffing solutions including out-of-state, offshore, deep water or international to expand business opportunities
- Attract and retain the best possible workforce
“In these days overshadowed by “Obamacare” concerns, our members are increasingly reaching out to us for help in dealing with the compliance and administrative burdens that come with being an employer in today’s marketplace. Alliance Employer Solutions offers our members an effective strategy to relieve themselves of many of those headaches, while at the same time saving them money and improving the benefits they offer their employees.”
Alex Mills, President, Texas Alliance of Energy Producers