Being a club employer can be as loaded with traps as the most challenging of golf courses, and the Affordable Care Act isn’t making things any easier. Success ultimately requires the ability to balance the management of staff and facilities, with delivering the best possible customer experience, all while keeping a sharp eye on the bottom line. Unfortunately, management responsibilities tied to being an employer can easily become distractions. CEOClub can help. For over 20 years, the CEOClub team has worked closely with some of the most noted names in the industry, to design and provide high-touch, technology-supported employer solutions that have helped clubs and management companies across America operate more efficiently and effectively.
Why Choose CEOClub?
- Improve focus on providing the best possible customer experience
- Improve governmental compliance
- Access Affordable Care Act solutions and compliance services
- Expand employee benefit offerings, and control employee benefit expenses
- Access industry-specific safety & risk management solutions
- Access affordable, pay-as-you-go workers’ compensation insurance solutions
- Attract & retain the best possible talent
- Access a network of the most knowledgeable club business professionals in the industry: Agronomy, Club Management, Ownership & Leasing, Golf Course Design & Renovation, Environmental Issues, Feasibility and Finance, Club Tax & Accounting, Club Marketing, and more.
“I’ve worked with other outsourced HR solution providers over the years, but no other service understands the golf industry like CEOClub. When I assumed management responsibilities at Eagle’s Bluff, the CEOClub team responded promptly and professionally. From conducting orientation meetings for our employees in both English and Spanish, to cleaning up our job descriptions and handbook, to making sure the club’s payroll was on-time and accurate, CEOClub delivered.”
Bill Dowling, General Manager, Eagle’s Bluff Country Club
President, Integrity Golf Services
PROUD MEMBER OF: