Let’s be honest, HR administration can be downright evil sometimes. But it doesn’t have to be. At CEOChurch we understand the complexities associated with church payroll and human resource administration. Things like the dual role of pastors, the tax treatment of musicians, employee handbooks, housing allowances, and proper record keeping to name a few. Let’s face it, it’s hard to concentrate on building your ministry when human resource management, payroll and tax administration, workers’ compensation insurance, and employee benefits are consuming the bulk of your time and valuable resources. It doesn’t have to be that way. CEOChurch can help.
At CEOChurch, we work closely with pastors and church boards to keep them in compliance with all things HR. We often find many churches forget that they are also an employer in the eyes of the Internal Revenue Service and various other State and Federal Agencies. Choosing the right HR partner with specialized experience allows Churches to reduce administrative headaches and costs while becoming more growth and member focused.
Why Choose CEOChurch?
- Improve focus on core investment decisions and portfolio company goals
- Access integrated HR service delivery strategies with a predictable cost model
- Dramatically reduce liabilities and business risks
- Improve governmental compliance
- Access Affordable Care Act solutions and compliance services
- Expand employee benefit offerings, and control employee benefit expenses
- Access industry-specific safety & risk management solutions
- Access affordable, pay-as-you-go workers’ compensation insurance solutions
- Attract & retain the best possible talent